Warm Greeting from Indian Society For Facial Trauma, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery of Otorhinolaryngologists (ISFARO)
We take great pleasure to invite you all for ISFAROCON 2022, the 2nd Annual Conference of Indian Society for Facial Trauma, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Otorhinolaryngologists at Mumbai, India from 11th to 13th October 2022.
Our conference will provide a one-off occasion for Otorhinolaryngologists, Head & Neck Surgeons, Plastic surgeons, Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons, Dermatologist & Ophthalmologists to the Unite & Share Knowledge.
Our programme is focusing on different aspects of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery which we have divided into 6 Major categories
1. Facial Trauma
2. Head & Neck Reconstructive Surgery
4. Craniofacial Surgery
5. Facial Aesthetic Surgery
6. Facial Aesthetic Medicine
Our conference will provide you with the unique opportunity to enhance knowledge and update yourself with the latest advances in the field of Facial Trauma, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. A galaxy of eminent international and national speakers across specialities, authorities in the respective fields will be delivering guest lectures/orations.
Highlights of the conference would include
• Invited talks from Eminent Speakers across the world.
• Video sessions
• Three Hands on Cadaveric courses for 2 days (12th & 13th October 2022)
◦ Rhinoplasty – Basic to Advance all about Rhinoplasty from eminent International & National Faculty
◦ Head & Neck Flaps – Basic to Advance all about Head & Neck Flaps from eminent International & National Faculty
◦ Advance Facial Aesthetic – we will be covering Facelift, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty & Structural Preservation Rhinoplasty
• Live / Hands on Workshop on Facial Trauma & Craniofacial Surgeries
• Hands on workshop on Aesthetic office Procedures for 2 days (12th & 13th October 2022)
• Hands on Hair Transplant for 2 days (12th & 13th October 2022)
• Others include Research & Paper writing workshop & Dental Implant workshop.
We are having award paper sessions for residents/postgraduates, award paper sessions for consultants and poster presentation awards
On behalf of the organizing committee, we assure you a scientific feast with lots of Hands on workshop and a very memorable and pleasant stay in Mumbai. We look forward to your presence, which is required to make this conference successful.
WELCOME ONE AND ALL!
Dr Jayanth Kumar Prakash
Dr Rajesh R Yadav
Organising Chairman &
President Elect , ISFARO